Call now: 1300 067 777

Community Housing

How to access this service

Access: Contact SA Housing Authority

Service locations: Yorke & Mid North, Far North and Eyre & Western regions.

Assistance: Maintenance Request Form


Housing solutions for country people

Uniting Country Housing (UCH) offers affordable community housing solutions to people facing financial challenges.

To be eligible for UCH’s assistance, applicants must meet specific criteria including being a resident in South Australia, not owning property, earning below an income threshold, possessing limited personal assets, and satisfying other requirements tailored to UCH’s housing programs.

How we can help

If you are eligible, meet criteria and are selected for social housing then we will manage your tenancy with you.

Our programs

Housing options

We provide a range of community housing options in country areas. Our priority areas are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, older adults, families, individuals escaping domestic violence, those with mental health challenges, at-risk young people, and those recently released from prison.

We prioritise the wellbeing of our tenants by:

Carefully matching them with compatible neighbours in our unit groups.

Providing new tenants with a comprehensive Tenant Handbook, which includes important contact details, information on maintenance requests, and all the necessary policies and forms.

Allocating Tenancy Officers who assist tenants in accessing a wide range of additional services offered by Uniting Country SA.

Do you have a maintenance issue?

If you’re a tenant and you have a maintenance issue, please complete the below Maintenance Request form to lodge a maintenance concern. All maintenance jobs are triaged based on health and safety risks. There are three categories of severity:

Skip to content