How do I register my interest?

If you are interested in registering to become a tenant with Uniting Country Housing, please complete and return the Registration of Interest Form. If you require a hard copy of these documents, please contact us by calling 1300 067 777.

Important: You must provide proof of your income and identification. This is essential for any household members over the age of 16.
Details for these are listed on the Registration of Interest Form.

Registration of Interest Form

In emergency situations, if you are at risk of becoming homeless or are currently homeless, there are other services that may be available to you.

Youth Homelessness Gateway

1800 807 364

Generic Homelessness Gateway

1800 003 308

Domestic Violence Gateway

1800 800 098