Call now: 1300 067 777

Latest News

Violence in a romantic relationship is called intimate partner violence.
An intimate partner is someone you have been in a romantic relationship with such as a husband, wife, partner, boyfriend or girlfriend.

The Escaping Violence Payment (EVP) program offers financial assistance to people who are looking to set up a home free of violence.

The EVP team are here to help you wherever you live in Australia on 1800 EVP EVP.
Please note this is not a crisis service.

If you are in a situation of danger, please call 000.

For more information visit

#EscapingViolencePayment #UnitingCountrySA

Skip to content