Uniting Country Housing (UCH) is committed to providing affordable housing options for people in our communities. UCH properties are located in several regional areas of South Australia.

UCH provide affordable housing for those on a low to moderate income and who are having difficulty securing housing in the private rental market. There is a  a range of housing options available for singles, couples and families.  We work with a wide range of partner agencies to enable our tenants access to support services.

UCH provide housing for:

  • People who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
  • Older people seeking affordable options
  • Families and individuals escaping domestic violence
  • People with mental health issues
  • Young people at risk of homelessness
  • People leaving the justice system

To access UCH Housing, you must:

  • Live in South Australia
  • Not be a homeowner
  • Meet income and asset limits
  • Meet criteria for specific housing programs

(some exceptions may apply in extenuating circumstances)

Get in touch with us:

If you would like to talk to someone about your housing options with Uniting Country Housing call 1300 067 777 or email us at [email protected]

Request Maintenance

If your property requires maintenance, please fill out the form below

Maintenance Request Form