What do we do?
The Strengthening Separated Families program support to individuals and families with children and adolescents to navigate their way through various separation circumstances.
Strengthening Separated Families (SSF) provides specific Child Focused Seminars including
• Group work relevant for Separated Parents
• Individual counselling and Support
• Workshops and education sessions based on community need
All services provided are delivered free of charge to clients.
Who can we help?
Individuals and families with children and adolescents facing a wide range of separation circumstances including:
• Separation and Divorce
• Illness or Death
• Geographical Separation (immigration, work, homelessness etc)
What areas do we cover?
Whyalla, Port Augusta, Port Pirie and Flinders Region
Who can you contact
Phone 08 8649 0800
Phone 08 86338630
• Family Law Court
• Community organisations
• Children’s Contact Services